Under general direction of the Executive Director, Sales & Marketing, the Sales Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day support of the business development team and activities related to the overall sales cycle, including specific projects.
Position Reports to
Executive Director, Sales & Marketing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Works closely with the sales, proposals, contracts, and finance teams to maintain and update all information regarding sales and contracts reporting.
- Develops familiarity with the key areas of clinical supplies and clinical trials.
- Initiates and updates Excel trackers.
- Integrates information and provides reports based on additional information.
- Enters applicable data into Salesforce.
- Runs reports as required through applicable systems.
- Maintains PowerPoint presentations and acts as a backup on email communications.
- Directs interaction with customers on contract correspondence.
- Participates in client specific meetings (e.g., CMC, Clinical Operations, CRO, etc.) with the ability to interact with stakeholders to appropriately represent the client’s needs.
- Manages expectations internally and externally with internal and external contacts.
- Completes basic administrative tasks as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- 5 years equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Attention to detail and workflow processes
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.