Successful trials hinge on well-planned logistics. Our global distribution managers work with clients to establish, plan, and manage shipment schedules and strategies. We ensure drugs and related supplies end up where they’re needed, when they’re needed.
Our organization’s expertise is borne of our experience. We have in-depth understanding of domestic and international shipping logistics. We know and will deliver the right documentation the first time, and our long-standing relationships with Customs brokers ensures supply chain management success.
The distribution process begins with the initial client consultation to assist the global distribution process – in the end providing cost savings to the client – up front planning is just as important as packaging for global distribution.
We begin with your study requirements and objectives and deliver easy, clear distribution planning:
- Domestic and international shipment documentation
- Full-service international shipping management, including all necessary Customs paperwork
- USDA permit application as needed for the importation of CTMs into the US
- Development of Distribution Protocol, covering all supply chain requirements
- IVRS/IWRS interaction, including shipment reporting and acknowledgement
- QP audit services for importation into EU depot
- QP release services of CTM batches for seamless distribution to clinical sites within EU countries
- Inventory and shipment management
- Automated shipment delay notifications
- Courier tracking information
- Customized, real-time inventory reports