Supply Chain Management
Efficiency derived from experience
Successful trials hinge on well-planned logistics. Our global distribution managers work with clients to establish, plan, and manage shipment schedules and strategies. We ensure drugs and related supplies end up where they’re needed, when they’re needed.
Our distribution expertise is borne of our experience. We have in-depth knowledge of domestic and international shipping logistics. We know and will deliver the right documentation the first time, and our long-standing relationships with customs brokers help ensure supply chain success.
Planning is essential to supply chain management and the distribution process. We begin with a client consultation to understand study requirements and objectives. From there we develop a clear distribution strategy that may involve any of the following:
- Domestic and international shipment documentation
- Full-service international shipping management, including all necessary customs paperwork
- USDA permit application as needed for the importation of CTMs into the US
- Development of Distribution Protocol, covering all supply chain requirements
- IVRS/IWRS interaction, including shipment reporting and acknowledgement
- QP audit services for importation into EU depot
- QP release services of CTM batches for seamless distribution to clinical sites within EU countries
- Inventory and shipment management
- Automated shipment delay notifications
- Courier tracking information
- Customized, real-time inventory reports
Ultimately, clients save time and money when we handle their supply chain needs and study logistics.