This position is responsible for assisting in the process of handling commercial contracts review and proposal generation.
POSITION REPORTS TO:
Proposals and Pricing Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Complies with all cGMP requirements and all related SOPs.
• Enters data into ICS system as it pertains to Related SOP activities.
• Act as client contact through the proposal process.
• Collaborate with and prepare client proposals with Proposals & Pricing Manager.
• Verifies mutual confidentiality agreement is in place and current for existing clients.
• Review with Proposal Manager if Master Service agreement is in place and current for existing clients.
• Review clinical protocols, protocol synopsis, packaging plan or requirement summaries.
• Track proposal requests, proposal submissions, accepted proposals and archived proposals.
• Initiates follow up communication with clients regarding proposal status.
• Assist Project Management and Global Program Management with the clarification of proposal requirements.
• Facilitate final assembly, production, and delivery of proposals.
• Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Time management and cross functionality
• Strong organization skills
• Strong critical think skills
• Excellent reading and writing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently for long periods of time
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, under deadline pressure
• English Literacy
• Keen eye to detail
• Computer and in particular Microsoft Suite especially Excel
• Familiarity with cGMPs
• Familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to an office environment and may be exposed to the warehouse and operations (packaging) environment including occasional exposure to elements such as odor, noise, dust, heat, cold, or chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.